User Accounts; Use of Service
- Due to the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (which is available at http://www.ftc.gov/ogc/coppal.htm), you must be at least thirteen (13) years of age or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your user account may only be used by one person. A single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
- You represent and warrant that (a) all of the information provided by you to Webvent.tv to participate in the Services is correct and current; and (b) you have all necessary right, power and authority to enter into this Agreement and to perform the acts required to you hereunder.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your user account and password. Webvent.tv cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all content posted by you within Webvent.tv that your user account is associated with. You hereby indemnify and hold harmless Webvent.tv from and against any damages, losses, costs, expenses, lawsuits, claims and other liabilities arising out of any claim that the content or materials you post (i) infringe, misappropriate or otherwise violate the intellectual property rights of any third party, or (ii) are libelous, harassing, offensive, inaccurate, or fraudulent, or (iii) violate any applicable law, rule or regulation.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree that you will use the Service in compliance with all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations, including any laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from your country of residence.
- You agree Webvent.tv may send to the primary email address specified in your Webvent.tv profile a monthly Webvent.tv-related newsletter. (You may unsubscribe from this newsletter at any time by writing to news@Webvent.tv with UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line, or by using the opt-out URL provided in every newsletter).
- Webvent.tv takes no responsibility for third party content (including, without limitation, any viruses or other disabling features), nor does Webvent.tv have any obligation to monitor such third party content.
- Webvent.tv reserves the right at all times to remove or refuse to distribute any content on the Service, such as content which violates the terms of this Agreement.
- Webvent.tv also reserves the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information as it reasonably believes is necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, (b) enforce this Agreement, including investigation of potential violations hereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, (d) respond to user support requests, or (e) protect the rights, property or safety of Webvent.tv, its users and the public. Webvent.tv will not be responsible or liable for the exercise or non-exercise of its rights under this Agreement.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your user account. An email request to cancel your account is considered cancellation.
- All of your content will be immediately ‘inactivated’ from the Service upon cancellation of any Webvent.tv account.
- Webvent.tv, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your user account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Webvent.tv service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the inactivation or deletion of your user accounts or your access to those Accounts, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in those accounts. Webvent.tv reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Account Inactivity on Accounts. After a period of inactivity, whereby a user fails to login to an account for a period of 120 days, Webvent.tv reserves the right to disable or terminate the account. If an account has been deactivated for inactivity, the group sub-domain associated with that account will be freely available to be chosen by a new group registering for the service.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Webvent.tv, in its sole discretion, reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. Although we may attempt to notify you via email when major changes are made, you should visit this page periodically to review the terms.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to Lead report subscriptions, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Webvent.tv Site (www.webvent.tv) or the Service itself.
- Webvent.tv shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile, uploaded materials, or any content that is created by your use of the Service remain the property of your group.
- You acknowledge that Webvent.tv owns all right, title and interest in and to the Service, including without limitation all intellectual property rights (the “Webvent.tv Rights”), and such Webvent.tv Rights are protected by international intellectual property laws. Accordingly, you agree that you will not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, or create derivative works from the Service. You also agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automated device, or manual process to monitor or copy the Service.
- Webvent.tv does not pre-screen content, but Webvent.tv and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any content that is available via the Service.
- “Webvent”, “Adaptive Media Network”, “Adaptive Media Networks”, “Engage the Customer Where They Learn”, “Business to Professional”, and “B2P” are trademarks or registered trademarks of Webvent, Inc.
Webvent.tv prohibits the use of its services in any manner associated with, the transmission, distribution or delivery of Spam. You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages. You also agree not to harvest any email addresses from the Webvent.tv platform for the purpose of sending email in violation of applicable law.
We take violations of this policy very seriously. If we suspect misuse or abuse of our Services, we may (without notice) take action as deemed appropriate in our sole discretion. This may include, but is not limited to, legal action against you and the termination, without notice, of your Webvent.tv account and/or anything associated with it.
If you know of or suspect any violators, please notify us immediately at “info at webvent.tv”.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Webvent.tv disclaims all warranties, express and implied, including without limitation the implied warranties of noninfringement, title, fitness for a particular purpose and merchantability.
- Technical support is only available via email (we try to respond within 1-8 hours).
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, webvent.tv, or any other Webvent.tv service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by webvent.tv.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Webvent.tv customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- If your storage usage exceeds 1GB, or your bandwidth usage exceeds 5 GB/month, or these usage numbers significantly exceed the average usage (as determined solely by webvent.tv) of other Webvent.tv customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable your account or throttle your file or image hosting until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption.
- Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Service, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that Webvent.tv shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Service.
- The Service may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because Webvent.tv has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Webvent.tv is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that Webvent.tv shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
- Webvent.tv does not warrant that (i) the Service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that Webvent.tv shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Webvent.tv has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) termination of your account; or (vi) any other matter relating to the service.
- You agree to hold harmless and indemnify Webvent.tv, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and employees from and against any third party claim arising from or in any way related to your use of the Service, including any liability or expense arising from all claims, losses, damages (actual and consequential), suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys’ fees, of every kind and nature. In such a case, Webvent.tv will provide you with written notice of such claim, suit or action.
- These Terms of Service will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, USA, without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions or your actual state or country of residence. Any claims, legal proceeding or litigation arising in connection with the Services will be brought solely in Massachusetts, USA, and you consent to the jurisdiction of such courts.